In celebration of Nike Air Max Day 2020, Livestock and Nike are challenging you to design and construct a conceptual product display anticipating the future of Air Max through culture, sport, and sustainable innovation. The top 3 creations will win a tagged post on our feed, and a pair of the Nike Air Max 90 “Duck Camo” (sizes 4 - 12 US Men's, No 11.5). The piece entered can be a physical display or a digital rendering.
- Create a conceptual display which anticipates the future of Nike Air Max innovation. Entrants are encouraged to reference sport, culture and sustainability in their work.
- Follow @livestockcanada and post your finished display to your public Instagram feed.
- Tag @Livestockcanada and hashtag #LivestockAirMaxDayContest in the post.
Rules / Timeline:
- Submit your entry before end of day on March 23rd.
- Entry post may include photo(s), video(s) and/or digital rendering(s).
- Each display may be entered once by up to 5 Instagram accounts.
- Winners will be chosen via Instagram poll on March 24th, and announced via Instagram post/DM on Air Max Day (March 26th).
- Winners must reply to winning DM before end of day on March 26th or risk disqualification.
- Top 3 entries will be posted with tags to the @livestockcanada Instagram page.
- One pair of the Nike Air Max 90 “Duck Camo” will be awarded to each of the top 3 entrants. Entries with more than one designer will not receive more than one pair. Winner can choose a size between 4 - 12 US Men's (No 11.5).