After a temporary closure from March 17th – May 19th, our stores are now open in alignment with Phase 2 of COVID-19 relief regulations. Our four shops are currently operating with local guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and community.
Given that the situation could change any day, we are staying tuned to our local governments’ guidelines, suggestions and regulations to make sure we stay in compliance. All surfaces are being disinfected regularly, and all staff have been provided with gloves and masks. Customers are encouraged to practice physical distancing in-store, and to use the accessible hand sanitizer in each shop.
Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell; or if you’ve tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please note that you may be kindly asked to wait to enter the shop if we are at our revised occupancy limit.
In-Store Pick Up
- Safe curbside pickups are available at select Livestock stores via appointment only.
- Please do not book an appointment until you receive email confirmation that your order is ready for pickup.
- Click here to check if your local shop is offering curbside pickups and to book your appointment.
- In accordance with government recommendations, we ask that you email customer service in the event that you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date, or arrange for the order to be shipped to your home.
- Free Canada-wide shipping now applies to orders over $50 CAD. A flat Canada-wide shipping rate of $10 applies to orders under $50. Some exclusions apply.
- Free US shipping still applies to orders over $75 CAD. A flat USA-wide shipping rate of $14 applies to orders under $75. Some exclusions apply.
- International shipments to countries outside of Canada + USA have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions.