As of June 11th, 2021, all our shop locations have re-opened in accordance with government regulations.
Please visit our Contact Page for updated store hours.
All shops are operating with local guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and communities.
Given that the situation could change any day, we are staying tuned to our local governments’ guidelines, suggestions and regulations to make sure we stay in compliance. All surfaces are being disinfected regularly, and all staff have been provided with gloves and masks. Customers are encouraged to practice physical distancing in-store, and to use the accessible hand sanitizer in each shop.
Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell; or if you’ve tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please note that you may be kindly asked to wait curbside if we are at our mandated occupancy limit.
In-Store Pick Up
• Currently, order pick ups are available at all of our Livestock store locations.
• In accordance with government recommendations, we ask that you email us at email@example.com in the event that you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell. We will be happy to hold your in-store pick up until a later date, or arrange for your order to be shipped to your home.
• Free Canada-wide shipping now applies to orders over $50 CAD. A flat Canada-wide shipping rate of $10 applies to orders under $50. Some exclusions apply.
• Free US shipping still applies to orders over $75 CAD. A flat USA-wide shipping rate of $14 applies to orders under $75. Some exclusions apply.
• International shipments have resumed.